- £4.99 (2-3 Day Delivery Service) regardless of order size or value
Next Working Day Delivery:
- £7.50 regardless of order size or value
- Cut-off for order despatch is 2pm Mon-Fri. Orders placed after that time will be despatched the next working Day.
'FREE Upgrade' to UK Next Working Day Delivery:
- On all orders over £60
- With KILLER KIT purchases. When you purchase a Moth Prevention Killer Kit its because you want to take action against pests now! For that reason we despatch our Killer Kits with Next Working Day Delivery as standard for UK orders. Simply pay £4.99 for Standard Delivery as you Check Out and we'll take care of the rest.
- Our cut-off for guaranteed same day despatch is 2pm Monday to Friday. Orders placed after that time will be despatched the next working Day.
- "Working days" are defined as Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- There are a number of 'Highland and Island' postcodes where it will take longer than 1 day for parcels to arrive when selecting our 'Next Working Day Delivery' option.
2 Day Postcodes: AB31 - AB35, AB41 - AB54, AB36 - AB38, AB55 - AB56, FK17 - FK21, G83, GY9, IM, IV, KA27, KA28, KW0 - KW14, PA20 - PA78, PH15 - PH18, PH19 - PH29, PH32 - PH33, PH45 - PH48, PH30 - PH31, PH34 - PH44, PH49 - PH99.
4 Day Postcodes: KW15 - KW17, ZE
DPD Local: For most UK orders, we use DPD Local Couriers, a division of GeoPost UK, to get your order to you as quickly and conveniently as possible. For your security a signature is required with DPD Local deliveries.
If you're not going to be at home to accept your delivery please:
- Specify a work address or a neighbour's address when placing your order (please make sure your neighbour is going to be home and happy to accept the parcel on your behalf). Or,
- Leave a note on your door to confirm a safe place. Please sign and date your note. And please bear in mind that our courier will not leave your parcel in an area that they do not consider safe i.e. the front door step, the recycling bin etc.
There's no need for you to wait in all day! An email will be sent to you on the morning of the delivery to confirm a one hour time slot that day. This means that you can plan your day around the arrival of your order. If you have entered your mobile phone number at checkout, you will also receive a text alert which will indicate the 1 hour delivery window. Within your email and text notifications you will have the ability to re-schedule your delivery date if the initial date is not convenient.
Royal Mail: Where possible some smaller parcels will be despatched using Royal Mail - First Class, to avoid the need for a signature on delivery. First Class deliveries should arrive next day subject to Royal Mail performing to the service standard.
Please note that the Royal Mail's 'Prohibited Goods Policy' means that we are unable to ship the following items via the Royal Mail: Aerosols, Pesticides & Flammable items. We will always despatch such orders via Courier regardless of value or box size.
We are unable to accept orders from outside of the UK.
With our Award Winning Customer Service you can be sure that you'll receive your parcel quickly. Also, we know that things crop up - With our online tracking you'll be able to change the delivery date or arrange for your order to be left with a neighbour with a single click.
"I should like you to know how impressed and appreciative I am with the service your company provides. Product selection and ordering was straightforward and the delivery process was exemplary. We were contacted at the outset and then kept ‘in the frame’ until a cheery George arrived with the purchases, on time as promised." B.B. - Surrey
Read more Customer Service Reviews here.