May 04, 2021
1. Unlike other moth traps ours are engineered and produced in Germany using a blend of completely natural pheromones that are exclusive to MothPrevention. We do not mass produce and we do not import from China.
2. Each trap provides you with 3 months of lasting protection. This allows you to monitor your closets, clothing, home textiles & carpets, and provides you with peace of mind that your home is not under attack from moths
3. Our moth traps, unlike other brands are also reusable & refillable. As with everything that is reusable & refillable you expect the process to be easy, as well as save you money! This is certainly the case with our traps! Our replacement strips are readily available, provide you with easy to apply replacements, and allow to maintain uninterrupted monitoring and moth control within your home
4. Our traps are recommended by professional Pest Controllers - Watch our video testimonial from our Pest Controller friend Joe Daly below. Relying entirely on the effectiveness of a product to maintain a great reputation is something that we fully appreciate, and so do the many professional Pest Controllers that choose to recommend and supply their customers with our MothPrevention Moth Traps.
5. Our moth traps are the biggest on the market. They’re nearly twice the size of other products available. With a large surface area and our pheromone technology they’re a powerful attack against Clothes Moths & Carpet Moths
6. Our traps attract the 4 main types of textile moth - protecting your precious clothes, carpets and other textiles. The majority of other brands on the market are produced in China using pheromones that are not effective at attracting such a broad range of textile moths.
7. The low key, attractive wood grain design means that you can keep it discrete. No-one needs to know that there are moth traps in your home!
9. You’re purchasing from a family business. When you purchase a MothPrevention product, you aren’t buying from a mass supplier - you’re purchasing from a family-owned business who cares deeply about making sure you have exactly what you need to protect your home and clothing
For detailed information about how to use our moth Traps please read this post: How To Maximise The Effectiveness of Your Moth Traps.
We’re always here for you - if you need further help and / or guidance, or not seeing the results you’re expecting please reach out to us.
Aug 05, 2021
The thought of washing your favorite wool coat may make you anxious; the care label says ‘dry clean’ and wool is quite delicate, right? Let’s look at the alternatives for cleaning your coat at home.
Jul 22, 2021
When was the last time you washed your woollens? Washing and caring for your knitwear will keep the wool in tip top condition for long term wear. Follow our tips and enjoy getting cosy!
Jul 12, 2021
Finding moths eating their way through your favourite woollens, textiles and foodstuffs is so distressing. If there are signs of them in your home we can help you identify and eliminate them quickly.
Jul 12, 2021
Whether you’re looking to preserve the outfit your baby came home in from the hospital, the t-shirt from the first concert you attended, or that stylish new dress you just purchased, finding the right methods to keep your clothes looking clean, fresh, and the way they looked when first purchased is important. Preserving your clothing can help ensure it lasts longer to allow you to wear your favourite pieces again and again or hold on to the treasured memories associated with a particular item. Fortunately, preserving your clothes to ensure a lifetime of wear and memories is easier than...
Jun 15, 2021
When it comes to natural moth deterrents do you know which ones are most effective? How do you keep those pesky moths away when your nose says a big ‘No’ to using chemical mothballs in your home?