Contained within your Kit:
- 1x Clothes Moth Traps
- 2x 3.5g Mini Fumers
- 1x 1L Moth Killing Residual Spray
- 1x Moth Killing Residual Spray
- 1x 200ml Moth Clothes & Fabric Spray
- 1x Rentokil Clothes Moth Killer Cassettes (4 Cassettes Total)
- 1x Rentokil Moth Killer Papers (10 Papers Total)
- Gloves and Face Mask (FFP2 rated. Conforms to EN149:2001. Filters 94% of airborne particles)
- A Straightforward Step-by-Step Guide
The Best Selling and most effective Clothes Moth Killer Kit on the market - verified by our Customer Feedback - it works!
If you want to get rid of clothes moths inhabiting your wardrobes and drawers, this kit is the comprehensive solution.
Clothes Moth Traps: Our clothes moth traps are 100% natural and non-toxic. They work by using moth pheromones to attract sexually active male clothes moths to the glue strip within. Positioning them within a wardrobe or in your bedroom will reduce the number of adult males available to seek out females. Also, as clothes moths are nocturnal it is not easy to know how many you have flying! Using our traps will allow you to monitor the number of moths from the catch rate and act accordingly
Moth Killing Fumers: A 'Ready to Use' Fumer that is safe to use in the living areas of your home. This fumer emits a fine insecticidal mist that will treat an entire room with very little effort, killing Clothes Moths and Carpet Moths. Clothing and textiles should be left in the room when fogging. The fogger will only take a short while to empty, but the room should be left closed for 2 hours before airing it for a minimum of moths, larvae and eggs - even in hard to reach crevices. Coverage for Moths, larvae and eggs = 30m3 per Mini Fumer
Moth Killing Residual Spray - Insectaclear C: A ready to use insecticide based on Cypermethrin - specifically graded for amateur use in a domestic environment and is one of the strongest insecticides available for home use. An effective trigger spray treatment which can be used on most surfaces (not food preparation surfaces) to leave a persistently toxic layer that kills moths eggs and larvae. With 1L of spray you'll be able to treat carpets, rugs and other textiles and voids as well as have spray for a repeat treatment.
Moth Clothes & Fabric Spray: Our Best Selling natural spray is our only spray that can be applied directly to clothing. With natural repellents to protect your garments from pests for up to 6 months it is perfect for use on garments being placed into storage. Please test before application.
Rentokil Killer Cassettes and Killer Papers: Both products are placed in wardrobes and drawers eliminate all forms of moth from egg, through to larvae and adult moth. With a 6 months working life once in place they are an effective low maintenance attack on moths.
A detailed guide is supplied with this Killer Kit. Apply these products as instructed within our guide and you will get rid of the clothes moths in your home.
Health & Safety:
- Read all product labels before use
- Children and Pets should not be permitted within a room where a treatment is being carried out or until treated surfaces are dry and the room aired
- Plants should be removed from a room prior to any spray or fogger treatment
- Store product in a cool dry area, away from food & water and out of reach of children
- Do not use sprays near sources of heat or naked flame
- We recommend the use of the provided mask & gloves when using any of our Spray, Fumers or Powder Treatments
All components found within this Moth Killer Kit can be purchased separately as well.
If you have an established infestation, larger rooms, or more wardrobe space you might consider looking at our Clothes Moth Killer Kit Large Infestation or even our Clothes Moth Killer Kit Extreme Power. They contains additional Fumers, Sprays and Wardrobe Protection products to provide the most aggressive attack on moths.
Product Code: AMPREB521